Thursday, January 8, 2009

Emma Watson Celebrity Tattoo - Animal Tattoos On Arm

Tat's not real ... sporting temporary tattoo

Emma Watson Celebrity Tattoo


Tat's not real ... sporting temporary tattoo

And her look was a far cry from the goody-goody Hermione Granger character she played in the JK Rowling films.

Emma turned up with her new fella GEORGE CRAIG, from band One Night Only.

Wearing a tiny corset and denim shorts, she wand-ered around with George (trying to go incognito with his hair slicked back) in tow.

Advertisement

She said: "I've just arrived and I'm blown away by the size of the festival. We only finished filming last week so I'm still trying to get my head round it."I'm here to enjoy myself and plan to see lots of bands."And in true rock 'n' roll style the actress even got a cool tattoo to emphasise her new wildchild style.

But Emma's parents need not fret - it was a temporary one from charity WaterAid, which helps poor countries get access to clean supplies.I've got a lot of time for the new rock 'n' roll Emma, who met George when they appeared in a photoshoot for Burberry.Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is such an epic film that part one comes out later this year and part two in 2011 - no wonder she needs to let off steam.I just hope Emma doesn't spend too much of the weekend in a muggled state after too many butterbeers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment