Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fairy Tattoo

Fairy Tattoo
She is beautiful and magical, she is the fairy of the forest, she is cute and cuddly, she is the fairy in your dreams. Oh this tattoo is just mesmerizing, a fairy with long golden hair wearing a purple dress with no shoes on her little feet. What a picture of beauty, a fairies tattoo like this always takes your breathe away when you see it up close and personal. Most people I know love fairies and everything they stand for. Look at the wings cutting through the air like transparent knives. I think this fairies tattoo is especially nice just with the way it was designed, very simple and yet it looks so real. The way the legs arch up out of the dress as if she is just taking off from a tree branch or from a nearby bush. I can never get enough of a good fairies tattoo, they just make you feel good about everything. When’s the last time you watched a fairies movie of any sort and didn’t turn off the television feeling good and refreshed about mankind. I know I haven’t, but when I look at a fairies tattoo that someone has on their body, I have to have a conversation with them about why they chose a fairies tattoo. I want to hear how they felt when they chose this perfect tattoo.
Fairy Tattoo
This is a beautiful full color fairy tattoo. I like the whimsical design and the bright colors used. I like the suggestive pose of this fairy tattoo but it seems like quite a big departure from the usual design. Look, we all have seen dozens of different variations on the fairy tattoo. I know that personally I have seen probably over a thousand different fairy tattoo designs. And by and large, they are usually direct representations of the creatures that have been shown in tons of children’s books. But, this design is a whole lot different. As I have said, this fairy is standing in a very suggestive pose. It has almost a sexual nature to it that I find quite peculiar for a fairy tattoo. I especially like the knee high boots and the blue hair. It gives this design a strange but great effect. But, it does show a certain level of creativity on the part of the bearer. This is one person who knows that getting a great tattoo means departing from the normal conventions and just going for it. If everybody followed this advise then the world would be full of unique and impressive designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment